Mabel Comedia is a Partner of the Audit & Assurance Division and Head of Technical Standards & Quality Control.
In addition to her client-servicing responsibilities for the Audit & Assurance Division, Mabel also heads the Firm’s Quality and Control Group.
Mabel has been in public accounting for her entire professional career, gaining extensive experience in the audit of local and multinational companies in various industries.
As a participant in P&A’s global exchange program, she worked for nearly two years with a leading international firm in Toronto, Canada.
In 2006, Mabel was honored with the Primus Award, the highest form of recognition for individual performance at P&A.
Financial institutions, real estate, construction, petroleum, semiconductors, entertainment, brokers and dealers in securities, manufacturing, retail and distribution, not-for-profit, and business process outsourcing
- Member, Philippine Interpretations Committee of the Financial Reporting Standard Council of the Philippines
- Member, Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Association of Certified Public Accountants in Public Practice
- Former Member, Grant Thornton International Financial Instruments Working Group
- Member, Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Alumni Association
- Member, Grant Thornton International Global Audit Steering Committee
- Certified public accountant
- 2006 Primus Awardee, P&A Grant Thornton
- Master's degree in Management, Asian Institute of Management
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Cum Laude, Santa Isabel College